The bridge is situated between Crimea’s city of Kerch and the village of Taman in the Temryuk District of the Krasnodar Region, along Tuzla Island and the Tuzla Spit.
- Our crossing consists of two parallel bridges – a motorway bridge and railroad bridge;
- The decks for the highway are beam composite reinforced concrete, simple and continuous ones of individual design;
- Steel decks with an orthotropic plate are located above the water area of the Kerch Strait. The design span is from 54.21 m to 64.20 m;
- There will be a separate deck for each traffic direction. In the crosssection, two main I-beams create the span: they are connected via transversal beams and the system of vertical and horizontal braces;
- The decks for the railway tracks are simple, made of solid metal with an orthotropic plate and a ballast bed;
- The design span is from 54.6m to 62.56 m;
- The decks are separate, one for each railway track and connected on the piers with jacking beams;
- The main box-section girders of the deck are divided into two segments horizontally;
- Arch spans with a design span of 227 m are located over the Kerch-Yenikalsky Channel and provide a clearance of 185 m x 35 m;
- category of railway track – II;
- category of motor road – 1B;
- designed length of the crossing – 19,000 m;
- length of the motorway bridge – 16,857.28 m;
- length of the railroad bridge – 18,118.05 m.
SCOPE OF WORKS
- general design;
- design of main structures (design documentation and working documentation);
- design of construction technology;
- SAC&D(design documentation and working documentation).
Taman Road Department, federal state enterprise
Project Documentation: 2015
Working Documentation: 2015 – 2018
2015 – 2019