Construction of new speedy motorway М-12 Moscow — Nizhny Novgorod – Kazan.
Stage N8, within 663 –729 km plus bridge crossing over the Volga River, Republic of Tatarstan (started from Federal Road Р-241 “ Kazan — Buinsk — Ulyanovsk” up to intersection with regional road Sorochy Gory – Shaly) is being conducted over three districts of Tatarstan with detour of the entire settlements as well as with fiveTransportation interchanges arrangement. Part of the aforesaid route (namely 24 kilometers) coincides with future Kazan Ring Road.
New motorway assumes of a large radius curves, optimal longitudinal slopes and vertical transition curves at the sections of the profile fracture to ensure comfort of motorists regarding intersections with existing roads of various levels. Two stages of construction are being designed:
- Total length of motorway – 762 km
Stage N7, within 586 –663 km plus bridge crossing over the Volga River, Republic of Tatarstan (started from Federal Road A-151 “Cilisk — Ulyanovsk” up to Р-241 “ Kazan — Buinsk — Ulyanovsk” up to intersection with regional road “Sorochy Gory – Shaly”) is being conducted over two districts of Chuvash Republic and three districts of Tatarstan with detour of the entire settlements as well as 2 Transportation interchanges arrangement.
- artificial structures, with bridges, viaducts and bio-crossings plus driveways for agricultural vehicles – 34 pcs
- sound barriers – 642 km
WORK ON THE PROJECT
- general design
- set of survey works:
- engineering and geodetic survey
- engineering and geological survey
- engineering and hydro-meteorological survey
- environment survey
- removal of explosive materials
- archeological and cultural survey
- intersections survey
- buildings and structures survey within designated lot
- documentation preparation
- DD and WD preparation
- Technical supervision
Federal Enterprise Russian Motoroads