Combat Sports Center in Samara City
Location of the facility — the city of Samara.
The facility is located within the territory of the park and the project provides for underground parking for 76 parking spaces in order to maximize preservation of the green field area.The complex building consists of several facilities connected to each other. Main arena was conceived as a giant lens with continuation of double deck semi-circles, auxiliary structures and gym-halls, which looks like a crown of public arena. Along South-West side of semi-circle curve, six-storied structure of Hotel dominated like a jewel of the crown complex. The project provides for a direct connection of the arena with the hotel.
Ground floor of key building is presented by multiple entrances outfitted with cloakrooms, lobbies, toilets, recreation areas, smoking rooms, spacious public arena for 800 spectators plus medical center in case of emergency. On the second storey placed cozy cafeterias with conference hall per 40 persons, five gym-halls with lockers are available for visitors. Ground floor equipped as well by coach-rooms, referees rooms, two saunas per ten persons each one, swimming pool, strength training gym-hall and lockers designated for 260 sportsmen with recreation areas.
The project provides for all conditions to ensure comfort and safety of spectators with disabilities, such as spaces for wheelchairs with good visibility, ramps, and specially equipped lavatories.
The arena, administration and amenity rooms of the arena represent a combination of the load-carrying frame made of reinforced concrete and steel structures (reinforced concrete columns and steel trusses).
Foundations are cast reinforced concrete slab.
- Site area – 30.004.95 m²
- Build-up area – 10.356 m²
- Area of green parking lots – 278 m²
- Number of car parking spaces – 99 pcs.
- Area of sports grounds – 2.340 m²
- Total area of building – 23.097 m²
- Tribune capacity – 800 persons
WORK ON THE PROJECT:
- General design of the complex of buildings of the Combat Sports Center, except for outdoor engineering utilities and cost estimating documentation
- Development of design and working documentation
- Development of construction method statement and special purpose auxiliary facilities and equipment
- Performing calculations
State Public Institution of Samara region «Directorate of Capital Construction» (SPI «DCS»)
2013 — 2014