Bridge crossing over the Svir River, Leningradskaya Oblast
- Bridge schema – 4х63+120+150+120+3х24 m;
- Total bridge length – 720 m;
- Bridge dimensions G-8.5+2х75;
- Lanes quantity – 2 pcs;
- Road width – 2х75;
- Technological approaches 0.75 m;
- On the floodway of the left-bank the structure per spans 1-5 is fulfilled in the form of a continuous composite reinforced concrete pair of girders being linked via cross-section ties via the 4×63 schema.
- On the central part of the bridge crossing, the structure N 5-8 is made via the form of a continuous three-span truss with a lower ride with a polygonal upper girth according to designated schema 120+150+120.
- On the right-bank floodway spans 8-11 are prefabricated girders of 24 meters long, being linked by means of longitudinal and transversal monolithic sections.
- U-shaped intermediate piers are fulfilled out of RC. Bridge abutments are reinforced concrete monolithic ones. Piles on Piers1-8 are bored ones with a diameter of 1.2 m with widening up to 2.3 m and on Piers 9-11 are drive prismatic piles.
WORK ON THE PROJECT
Work Documentation Stage:
State Company Lenavtodor
2020 – 2021
2021 – 2026