Bridge crossing over the Kaliningrad Bay (Königsberg Meerbusen)
Being designed construction site allows us to arrange new Ring Road via Southern and Northern highways connection around Kaliningrad as well as helps us to downsize the distance between existed settlements by 40km. Project realization shall put together transportation flows of North-West plus direct them towards Highway-1A ‘Riga – Kaliningrad — Danzig’, which should improve transportation status quo of the city as well as the above plan can remove heavy trucks out of that cluttered downtown. Subsequent to project completion urban budget must be in much better condition due to extra taxes flow.
New bridge crossing should connect settlements Kosmodemiyanskogo and Shosseini. Total length of road infrastructure including Pregel River is considered as 15 km long. Speedy 4 -lane highway should be part of Ring Road within popular recreational zone.
- total length of bridge crossing – 2,684 m;
- spans – solid reinforced concrete;
- total length of motorway – 8,075 km;
- road class — IB;
- lanes number – 4 pcs.;
- width of earthwork – 27.5 m;
- carriageway width — 2×7.5 m.
QUANTITY OF ENGINEERING STRUCTURES
- technological flyovers – 4 pcs.;
- approach flyovers – 2pcs.;
- bridges — 1 pcs.
WORK ON THE PROJECT
Stage ‘Design Documentation’:
- general design;
- engineering survey;
- carriageway design;
- design of main structures;
- construction technology development;
- SAC&D with DD preparation;
- estimation paperwork development;
- passage of environmental expertise;
- passage of Government expertise.
Stage ‘Work documentation’
2019 — 2022